Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gangnam Style

I feel like tonight has been epic.

Epic-ness in a detailed list (because I like lists):

1. I had leftover Taco Time sauce in the fridge for my tacos.

2. Tenaya told me I was not "current" because I had no idea what Gangnam Style was. So, I watched it on youtube and then I figured out how to make free ringtones from youtube. And now, I am in Heaven.

3. Tenaya now has a Gangnum Style ringtone. EPIC

4. Bombshell brownies just came out of the oven.

5. My husband VOLUNTEERED to go get ice cream because you can't have hot brownies without ice cream.

6. We get an extra hour of sleep tonight!

In case you have not heard it, here is Gangnum Style

In English

In Korean

And, because you know how I feel about posting without a photo...

2 comments:

tenaya said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!!

Stephanie said...

Hayyyyyyy Sexay Laday!