Tuesday, November 6, 2012

On the Tail End of Election Eve...

Its the tail end of election evening. I'm honestly quite glad the stupid election commercials will finally come to a screeching halt and I won't have to see Jay Inslee duking it out with Big Bird, the district attorney or Maria CuntCantwell. (Sorry, habit, that's what my dad has always called her. And some of you wonder where my awful mouth came from???, its your lucky day, I've just solved the mystery).

Many of my friends on facebook felt it was necessary to share every nuance of the election through their facebook page, including liking a multitude of their favorite candidates, vomiting political crap, etc. To me, it was merely a source of amusement.

The only thing that makes me mad about peoples' opinions on voting is that PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE TO, DON'T! It makes me so angry. (*&(*^*&%$##&&). All expletives aside, I'm not sure if its lack of education, ignorance, laziness, or all of the above.  But there's no excuse.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough about election crap.  I've been editing some photos of my husband's college graduation in MAY, gasp...  I've got a girls crafty weekend coming up and I really need to get my butt in gear and get things packed and organized. I'm happy to report, they're now well on their way.

I plan on doing a little sewing, a little card making, a little scrapbooking, and a lot of crass remark making now that I know everyone's views on gay marriage and marijuana legalization. Jokes aside, I can't wait to spend time with the girls and relax. Aside from a cozy weekend watching movies with hubby, its my favorite way to pass my time off work.

Here are some of the photos of the graduation and after dinner at The Cliff House (mmmmm):

 







Music of the Moment: Maktub - Promise Me

1 comment:

Michelle Gautreaux said...

haha, just finally got to this to read! you are so right, people who don't vote tick me off. especially those who complain and don't vote.