i decided it was going to be way more fun to continue playing in my scrap-room. (gasp). so... this may sound weird, but i've never used a sketch before. i'm one of those types who gets a few things together, some paper, some embellishments, and then starts doodling, cutting, and gluing. once i see the paper and have a few things cut out, i pretty much know what i'm going to have goin on in the layout. it makes me crazy to not be able to glue things down... i simply must.
in other news... cj and i watched 'into the blue' with paul walker (gasp again)...
in totally high-pitched voice HOTNESS! some chick got her ass cheek bitten off, somewhat hilarious... but then she died and that's always a little sad, even though she was a total skankaliscious ho.
but here's my new layout (not tax return). i based it off sketch 76 at pencillines.com. i think this pic of gunthy is so cute. he's a very naughty dog.

5 comments:
Yeah, I'm a no-sketch scrapbooker, too...and I don't feel guilty about it!
Hi!!! Me too I love visiting your site!!! ill link you up!!! Love all the work here!!! it inspires me so much!!! thanks for the message you left in my blog and for voting for me... Im really super glad that you like my work!!! The last round is scary!!! Just thinking about it makes me really nervous hihi! HUGS!!!
And I just saw your comment about my blog being "witty and funny"...I've always wanted to be funny :D Hopefully I won't let you down!
So funny LO.....the pic is excellent!!!
LOVE this LO!
Post a Comment