Sunday, April 6, 2008

time in the scraproom

i had a fabulous weekend! yesterday, jamie i and had a sex in the city marathon with a little champagne and started making her invites. we got them all cut out, and i feel really good about them. a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, one less thing to worry about.

then today i worked on a layout for a challenge over here, at sassy scrappers. Challenge was to use your office supplies... its doubling for scrapmojo also:



and here's a card I made for michelle's baby shower:

I've done more stuff... but I'm not sure if I should be uploading it yet... will do soon :)

hope everyone else had a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Marjolein said...

Love the layout for Got Mojo! Card....cute!

Cookie Aguilar said...

Love that card!!!! the wings, the heart, colors... everything!!! get job on this!!!