Sunday, May 4, 2008

high heels can be deceiving...

so i have kind of a funny story... met jamie at the mall yesterday after michelle's baby shower so i could pick up a few goodies for mother's day. we were on an escalator (and it was just the two of us on there) and we hear this loud beep and I look at jamie and say, "uh oh, we're over the weight limit" at exactly the same moment she turns to me and says "exceeding weight limit". lol, duude, i love that girl.

also, if high-heels seem to be comfy, i still recommend not walking all over the mall in them. it may become quickly apparent that you are a delerious imbicile.

made a little gunthy layout today. i based it on challenge 70 up at lotus paperie and also the martha b jack at scrapjacked.com

used:
bo-bunny - anna sophia bold floral #12ABF760
chatter box - ranch flowers #24801
7gypsies - #1952
heidi swapp mini mask - crown
rusty pickle - pickle trims - cap'n jack PT015
heidi swapp paint - bark
apple barrel paint - banana #20219
autumn leaves stamps
stampin up stamps
colorbok chipboard
american crafts thickers

also, Juno ROCKS!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Too cute! I wanna put a crown on my kitty.

Anonymous said...

I love your page it, it turned out totally cute! and I love you too, more than anybody else!