Monday, June 23, 2008

black betty

holy crap! she's up... our very first kit ever. WOOT!

click the picture to visit PaperMinx

here are some layouts I made using the kit (and there are some uuber fab ones from ashley wren and stephanie wheeler (livingroomfloor) on the paperminx site!!)

6 comments:

Denise said...

Aimee I am so excited for you, you minx! I cant wait to see more of the kit and get my hands on a little minx myself! Thanks for linking my blog.

emily anderson said...

do you have a kit club now??!! if so, i want to know more about it!
this kit looks FABULOUS!
holy cow.
later girl!

Cookie Aguilar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cookie Aguilar said...

hi Aimee!!! great kits!!! loving it!!! and i love your new LOs!!! love looking at all the elements on it. really fab!!!

Christiane said...

you did such great work with this kit!! LOVE your stuff!!

btw; my cat LOVES it to get his chow during the injection!! ;) that's our trick!!

have a fab weekend!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

So love those layouts. They totally rock!