Monday, June 30, 2008

torturous analytical force

pardon my french, but where the F*** have I been? seriously... Kate Nash?? ummmm, i love her? i love her like a fat kid love cake. i love her like i love pie and scrapbooking. i love her like a fly loves shit. okay, enough. but seriously. wow. has my mother been keeping me locked in a closet you ask actually no, i'm married to a MAN thanks??

ahhh, i love the line "this is my face, covered in freckles with the occasional spot and some veins". i feel like that's written about me. of course, i know its not, but it makes me happy nonetheless. i must say, i was blessed by the freckle fairy. and the sunshine only leaves me more covered... and yesterday i was out in the sun all day ***que giggling***

i'm happy today. i had a nice run with my sister. we had a chat and there was a snake on the path and i nearly 'pookipsied in my pants'. i love sunny days. good music. cereal with fresh strawberries for dinner, being in my scraproom with my fan blowing my hair gently, hubby saying nice things to me, my flowers blooming.

i made these cards with scraps from the latest paperminx kit for our latest PAPERMINX RAK so you best be gettin yo-self over there and signing up for our mailing list and getting a chance to win them. (even if you don't want to sign up for our mailing list GASP you can still come and comment and i suppose i could enter you to win still. gosh i can't wait to reveal the next kit!)



9 comments:

Ashley Wren said...

i just wanted to say i like you.
you make me laugh.
and that is the most important.
can we be friends?

Unknown said...

gorgeous cards!!!

you crack me up!!

♥ said...

LMAO!!!! Flippin' hilarious post!!!! Love the cards! Love free goodies even more!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great cards!!! :D:D:D

Marlies said...

Oww I love those cards.
And freckles too!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards!)

My DD's face is covered in freckles, too!

Melissa said...

These are beautiful!!! You crack me up! I damn near spit my coffee on my computer screen. Hey, at least it didn't come out my nose.

Cassie said...

I too have a face covered in freckled.
I love freckles. I love your cards. I REALLY love Paper Minx (gotcha on my blog roll!) I {heart} you.
~Cassie

Just Jaime said...

'pookipsied in my pants'

hahahahahah

-Jaime