

i soooooo love old pictures. especially when i know the people in them. lately, i've been consumed by getting over to my mom's and digging out some old photos. i knew she had a ton and i just wanted to see them! i don't know what it is... perhaps that i'm getting older and the thought of my own children one day has crossed my mind... perhaps it just has to do with my love of writing. all these old pictures have such wonderful stories behind them. my aunts, uncles, grandparents, great grandparents. its lovely to spend a few hours reminiscing and remembering those so special in our lives. anyway, its going to be a huge undertaking to scan all these, but i have a few done that i'd like to share :) pictures one and two are my grandmother, Leona Julia Clemens-Ramsay and below the kid in the skipper hat is my uncle Tim, dad's youngest brother. to the left, middle is dad in the straw hat with his three brothers, and sister. grandma's peeking out the door.
below is my aunt christine, my grandmother, and my aunt linda. craziness! i can't wait to get scrappy with these!



2 comments:
I love vintage photos! I have a ton on disk that my Mom scanned for me. I just made a clear mini from my in-laws wedding photos. I can't share it just yet....but so cool! Can't wait to see what ya make!
Those are fabulous! Love the ladies in the bikinis, with their perfect hair!
Leslie
Post a Comment