Tuesday, July 22, 2008

mr. play-it-safe was afraid to fly

he packed his suitcase and kissed his kids goodbye. dang. love me some oldschool alanis m. i used to jump on the trampoline and eat bagels with strawberry cream cheese while listening to her with my best bud. 'twas the life.

nothin like getting a little scrappin done while rockin out to your favorite tunes. seriously, what does everyone scrap to? lately i've been loving me some regina spektor, kate nash (DUH), and alanis. last month, it was sublime. oldschool sublime. only sublime.

and ELOISE is up at paperminx

Please come, Visit, Swoon :)

4 comments:

Ronda Palazzari said...

lately it has been MUSE & chris brown...strange huh. Love Alanis...especially jagged little pill.

Anonymous said...

Is this a new line that is out?
Love it!
Sandra

kate blue said...

When I scrap lately it's been Estelle, Prince and Madonna's Hard Candy..what can I say? I'm old skool!

mphoinix said...

gorgeous kit

Thanks for stopping by my blog..
Maggie
Http://www.mphoinix.blogspot.com