Thursday, July 10, 2008

random

the hair turned out surprisingly well. however, i'm now more aware than ever why heterosexual men are not stylists. especially ones who are large and brutish, not unlike my husband. the word 'fingertip' doesn't really make sense to them. 'whole palm' is more their style. we won't even go into anything else about men and their palms, since its only 7:30 in the am.

also i wanted to let you know that i love gap. but i hate snaps. i have some cute gap capris that have snaps on them. wtf dudes? i haven't worn them in a long time. but i really like them. so this morning, i put them on. they're not even too small and every time i bend over or twist with slight bend, they pop. i'm about ready to just walk around in my skivvis all day. too bad i don't work from home.

also, michael's sux. they won't take jo-ann's coupons if they're printed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how upsetting, I was expecting pictures HAHAHAHAH ;)

Michelle said...

Hi, Aimee! =) I have to say, your blog is so fun to read...=) And thanks a bunch for the kit and the sweet note! Sooo excited to play with some Paperminx action! =) Happy night!

kate blue said...

yeah, I noticed these stores like Joann's and Michaels and Joanns are getting reallllly picky about the whole coupon bits...I'm not sure if they really want us to keep shopping there.

kateB