Sunday, August 3, 2008

mariella

so, i can't get that song mariella by kate nash off my mind. i have listened to it probably 15+ times this weekend. (okay, maybe more, but i don't want to sound crazy, so i'm playing it down just a wee bitty). i just love the sound of it. plus it cracks me up... and reminds me of a tim burton movie. its so dark ... yet funny at the same time.

plus the chorus rocks.

alright, enough about my weird obsession with kate nash...

i made these puppies (they're coasters, jic you couldn't tell) for YOU! i haven't water-sealed them yet, but other than that they're done. please leave a comment here, or on paperminx.com, or send us an email at paperminx [at] hotmail.com por favor. i want to know anything you want to tell me & steph about our kits. we'll take good or bad, and no matter, you'll still be entered for the RAK.

and not that she reads my blog, but thanks corrinne for the tutorial!!
again, thank u!
happy sunday,

xoxo,
aimee

8 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Super cute coasters... Love them..

scrappinmomto2girls said...

Those rock girl,thanks for the idea!! I love coasters!!!

TheresaK said...

Those coasters are sooo pretty!!
HOpe you had a great weekend!!!

kramer_buffy said...

aimee,
those are soooo adorable... my only question w/ them is... if they are really going to be used as coasters wouldn't they need to be completly flat? ohhhh I know you could put some of that Ranger's glossy accents.

Holly said...

Thanks for checking out my blog, Aimee! I love your Paperminx kits, and I can't wait to see what the next kit will look like!

Britta said...

I LOVE Kate Nash!!! *lol* couldn´t stop listening to it on my iPod for about 2 weeks (on and on and on and on...)
your coasters rock - left a comment about kits on the other page...
Britta

Britta said...

and Aimee: THANKS for linking me up here! Linked you too ´cause your pages rock *lol*
Hugs
Britta

kate blue said...

u know ima fan of the kits..in fact, I gotta LO in mind for the black feathers when I get home from Florida! ps-my daughter wants more of those pink playing cards!