Thursday, August 7, 2008

RAK WINNER

deana from the paperminx blog, you're the lucky winner. please email us at paperminx [at] hotmail.com and we'll send out your RAK. i am having a little trouble getting the coasters to lie flat... so, if i can't get them going, i'll send you out something extraspecial in their place. :) congrats, thanks to everyone who played!!

also, we're having ANOTHER RAK over at PaperMinx a la the lovely Stephanie!! come take a look and leave a comment to be entered to win some goodness!

12 comments:

Jacqueline said...

The RAK looks great!!

Anonymous said...

does this mean one of you is having a baby???? :)
my favorite name is madge. tee-hee. :)

Heather said...

I like the older sounding names. Simon, Henry, Oliver.

Who's having a baby?

NurseDeah said...

my favorite name is my name... is that allowed? lol

that rak is awesome, btw!

Jennifer said...

I know everyone and their cousin has named their daughter Emily. But I still like it!

Kate said...

I am obsessed with the concept of little boys having old man names. I want a baby boy named Jack SO bad!!

Penny said...

Girl are you asking for names cuz you need to think of names????

LUV ya!

BTW I always luved Rose but hubby thought it was to fluffy lol!

PS congratz on your catwalk pic!

xoxo
penny

Mandi Johnson said...

Loveliness!!

Mandi Johnson said...

No... not loveliness for the name.... my fave name for a boy is Noah. :)

Bree mcconnell said...

ooooooooooooooooh my fav name is anberlin I think i saw it on sis somewhere!!! It rocks :)

Anonymous said...

My fav names are Jorn and Dawn. That's why our kids are named likewise, LOL!!

And who's the lucky one???

Have fun!
Patr1c1a

Melissa said...

Favorite Girl name: Emma
Favorite Boy name: Jackson

:)