VERY CUTE STAMP!
Thanks for letting me know about the give away... heading over now. Maybe my luck will change. =o)
I'm soo excited I ordered the Halloween one.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!! I hope you are very very blessed in the year to come!!!
Hi Amy,HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!I have a question...I just got my stamps from Purple Onion today and since they are unmounted how do I use them. Do they stick to acrylic blocks? I can't wait to use them. Thanks for recommending them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
VERY CUTE STAMP!
Thanks for letting me know about the give away... heading over now. Maybe my luck will change. =o)
I'm soo excited I ordered the Halloween one.
Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!! I hope you are very very blessed in the year to come!!!
Hi Amy,HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!
I have a question...I just got my stamps from Purple Onion today and since they are unmounted how do I use them. Do they stick to acrylic blocks? I can't wait to use them. Thanks for recommending them.
Post a Comment