the goodwill cracks me up. so many treasures to find in there. i honestly love it. i'm happy as a pig in shit when i'm searching through all the junk to find one bright shiny star in it all. we hit the motherlode in austin pants though. seriously... we bought three pairs because we weren't sure which ones would be "just right" with the velour jacket... oh that spinorty thing! oh the wonder of it all! we both went in the dressing room together... i mean, its the freaking goodwill! it wasn't until we walked out and rounded the corner that we realized we were in the women's dressing room... well i'll be! ha. we cracked up laughing. so many quality characters in there. so many treasures... so little time!!
i'll be back later tonight or tomorrow to post some pictures from this weekend. i edited them last night... woot!
xoxo,
10 comments:
so awesome.....love that costume!!
Goodwill rawks... especially when looking for costumes ideas. Can't wait to see pics of you as Martha!
I cannot wait to see your Martha costume!!!!!!!
Our Goodwill isn't that great. I hear people go on and on about GW, but ours isn't so wonderful. Wish it was. I guess it has a lot to do with where we live and who is donating. To bad we live in Podunk.
Oh Baby! I am so with you about goodwill and thrifting. I am like a crazy person. So excited about friday but I will probally be to busy to take photos. Can't wait to see yours. Have fun!!
oh my gosh!! that costume is fantastic!! he looks terrific. :D can't wait to see more pictures.
I *heart* Goodwill, but mine is GHE- TTO! It is nice to get a great deal once in a while, though! Can't wait to see MARTHA!!!! :)
that is freakin' awesome!!! i can't wait to see more pics!! oh, and i went checked on your jeans and....they sell them in lenghts which is good, but i could only find them in 32" which is barely long enough for me. i'm going to keep my eyes open though! (-: xo
What a totally awesome costume!
That's awesome! He looks just like Austin Powers too!
Post a Comment