Sunday, October 12, 2008

let my spirit carry me

love the steve miller band... nothin like scrappin to the old school. this here's a story about billy joe and bobbie sue. we had alaina all weekend... yesterday was fun, but she's teething and today she cried almost all day. i felt so bad for her but nothing helped. i told her 'go on take the money and run'... and still... nothing.

you know what cracks me up? when you're holding this adorable little person and they look up at you and coo, not yet able to talk, and they rip the most ridiculously loud fart you've ever heard in your entire life. today alaina did that and cj looks at me and says "AIMEE!". but i swear, twas not me who released that demon...

i recently joined LA Fitness and I'm really loving it. i did something this weekend that i never do, i worked out both days and this morning i had a hangover! that's dedication folks, it even surprises me!

i am also IN LOVE with this new book site I found (thanks Dani) www.goodreads.com. i've been on there like crazy... if you've got it, add me!!

i did one page today (well actually two, but i can only post one) for scrapjacked. its for my dad's book that i'm giving him for christmas.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

very very cute page!! i got the 'good reads' thing from dani too so i get over there to check it out! just bought a new book last night. woo hoo! i'll add ya when i get all set-up on there. isn't teething fun? (-:

Anonymous said...

Hey,I am on good reads too! =o)

Good for you, joining LA Fitness and for going on the weekend! Wow! that is dedication.

Anonymous said...

I love you page. Very nice job. I've been stalking good reads for a while but I don't know if I can join another 'group'. My dance card is full enough, so to speak. Great blog by the way

Anonymous said...

Okay umm that LAYOUT IS FABULOUS wow .. love that title work on there .. just gorgeous boo. Good Luck on your fitness journey.. I am in love with my weight watchers one.