i am so excited i actually squealed like a stuck pig yesterday. my big joke is always me saying 'omg, it made me pee a little'...which is so not true, i just think its funny. so i tell my sister this yesterday and the wench tells me to put on a diaper? then she laughs hysterically. as if kids. as if.
so... YAYYYYYY purple onion! so so so super excited!
19 comments:
Congrats to you too!!!!!!! so excited for you!
Yayyyy Congrats girl .. LOVE THAT NEWS.
Saw you on SIS. Congrats that's faulous news..
You had me cracking up with the diaper thingy and your filthy ways!!
Great self-protrait by the way.
Congrats to you Aimee!! I made a pear tart tatin last night with maple cream sauce. you should come over for dinner!
Aimee--I think you were just over at my blog while I was here....first the shoes, then the food, we are scary!
congrats to you!!!!
nath
yeah!!!!!!!
woot woot purple onion!
can't wait to see what you create for them :)
so excited for YOU!
Wooo Hooo!!!! Yay Aimee, you soo deserve this, I know you've been working hard for it. Congrats and enjoy it!
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! congrats, that's awesome news!!!
Hey Aimee, just saw that you asked about a crop in Puyallup. Sounds like fun... when do they do them?
Yay and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats
yay!!! Congrats. :):)
You deserve it....
An envie is headed your way tomorrow...
Cool! Congrats.....
Congrats! Looking forward to your creations.
ok this is my first visit to your blog, so you on SIS! :] LOVE your "peed a lil" sroty, made me giggle! congrats on purple onion! love the name! :]
Congrats!!!!
be careful! squealing like a stuck pig can apparently cause someone to ACTUALLY stick you with something. or so i hear.
Yay Aimee! So happy for you! :0) Big congratulations!
Congratulations, Aimee!
Your story cracked me up! I'll be looking forward to seeing your work with POD! :-D
Post a Comment