THAT IS EFFIN HILARIOUS!!!!
LOL!!!
oh man I'm so jealous of your little crop group. SOoo wish I lived out west sometimes! At times like that! :)
omg and I have to tell you that the word verification was buthed. haha just add one more t and an a, and you're good to go.
How was amuse?? I am jealous. It sounds like you guys had a fantastic weekend planned!!!!Hope the ears are better!
I just spit my tea all over the place Amimee.thanks.I want more details!
ah ha!! okay, i think we need more pics....(-: glad you guys had fun!! so jeal.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
THAT IS EFFIN HILARIOUS!!!!
LOL!!!
oh man I'm so jealous of your little crop group. SOoo wish I lived out west sometimes! At times like that! :)
omg and I have to tell you that the word verification was buthed. haha just add one more t and an a, and you're good to go.
How was amuse?? I am jealous. It sounds like you guys had a fantastic weekend planned!!!!
Hope the ears are better!
I just spit my tea all over the place Amimee.
thanks.
I want more details!
ah ha!! okay, i think we need more pics....(-: glad you guys had fun!! so jeal.
Post a Comment