Thursday, February 5, 2009

suuuuper excited!!!


in exactly three hours from the moment i am typing these words, stephanie will be here! well, at the airport... and i will be there to pick her up! i am so so so super excited that i think i just peed a little. okay, not really, but if i were i dog, you would definitely have to clean up after me.


okay that is gross.


we have a super exciting long weekend planned!


tonight


relaxing


friday

fremont!! to thrift and see the troll






monorail


saturday


lasting memories (for an all day crop!!)


sunday

still up in the air a bit... but thinking either


stadium high school (10 Things I Hate About You was filmed here)




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohooo those are all great places to go. Have a great time!

Sandy said...

just so you know, i'm mentally/telepathically hanging out with you guys too. i know that's kinda creepy, but i'll be very subtle.... :-P

Anonymous said...

Have fun!! Take tons of pictures. :)

bethchien said...

You have an awesome weekend plan! I have the apt to myself and no plans and absolutely looking forward to it! haha
YOu girls have fun..I want to see lots of pics!
B

shalay said...

Your weekend sounds freaking fantastic! I know you guys will have a great time!

Holly said...

Oh, Aimme... you've listed off all of my favorite things to do in Seattle. You can just box up some Buca de Beppo, and FedEx it to me. *drool* LOL! Have you ever been to the Turtle Press store in Ballard? I think you would really like it. It was one of my favorite stamping/papercrafting stores back in the day.

TheresaK said...

I wanna come see the troll. THat is awesome!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!!

Christina C. said...

hah! I knew it.
that is the cutest picture ever.

hope you guys had a great time!