Monday, March 9, 2009

and out of chaos comes a gem

I love waking up to a winter wonderland in March. Around these parts its not real common. A bit of snow had fallen last night before we hit the hay, but we woke up this morning and quite a bit more had fallen. I love it. I love the silence it brings, the romance, the want to be cozy with a hot cup of chocolate, tea or coffee and to curl up in your favorite spot with your favorite book and blanket. Ahhhh, 'tis a beautiful way to start off Monday:


THIS is what I did this weekend. I am completely and utterly exhausted and I can't wait to get in there and mess it up again! A clean craft space only makes me long for messy paints and bits of string and my scrap box!

BEFORE
(eeeeeek)

AFTER
(sigh of relief!)


It could be slightly better, but until I have more storage space, this is probably going to have to do... I have a crafting space, I have a sewing space, and MOST of my goodies are put away. I love it!!!

How was your weekend?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only good part of a snow day is if it snows enough that you get to stay home! =o) heeheehee
Wow! Your space looks great! I've been trying to clean mine up and purging in there as well as thru the rest of the house. But you can read about my weekend on my blog. haha

jacque4u2c said...

First off - BURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Second - Wow your space is awesome! Now you are all ready to mess it up again - LOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

mmm... chili and cornbread sounds delish, but so does homemade spaghetti sauce. Those are actually some of my favorite meals. Yum!
Moose is going to find a new place to sleep because he was pushing on my back two nights in a row and that's what caused the pain. Silly dog!

Jocelyn said...

I love snow days, feel the very same way you do!!!! Look at your space, you are all organized!! Want to come for a visit and we can play in my room!!!!! Have a great Monday!!!

Dayami said...

omg!! how cold!!! I just wouldnt be able to live there. I would LOVE to but I know I just wouldnt be able to.
LOVE the picture though.
Isnt it awesome to have the scraproom all nice & clean? Love it.

shalay said...

That snow is gorgeous! I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

We've had snow flurries all day, but nothing is sticking. I'm definitely ready for spring! Love your space! Mine is long overdue for some cleaning and organizing!

Denise said...

I love newly fallen snow, too. the silence it brings is beautiful. Nice scrap room. I wish mines was as organized as yours is!