Thursday, March 5, 2009

mmm scatterbrained, aimee is very

Do you ever do the stupidest things and then later think, "how could i possibly be such an IDIOT???" Well, as the village idiot in this neck of the woods, I find myself doing asinine things all the time!

(on a side note, i love the word asinine, people dont use it enough, get this:
  1. Utterly stupid or silly: asinine behavior.
  2. Of, relating to, or resembling an ass.)
Ahem... I may or may not have done something terribly asinine today. Er.... well, I did. Actually. So, I'm on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, have been since I was 17 and I just recently attempted to switch my perscription to PPS (a mail order Perscription Co) because they're my insurance's preferred provider and thus...their perscrptions are cheaper. Long story short... I called them this morning as it was the last day of my pills asking where the heck they were. "It's too early," they reply... and I'm scratching my head thinking what in the SAM HELL. Then I call my insurance. Same thing. Then I call my Dr.'s Office to call in a perscription, they call me back (SEVEN HOURS LATER) and say they will. I go and work out. I come back to the (overcharging) pharmacy... they do NOT have my pills because my Dr.'s Office has not called them in. I call my sister and make snide remarks about how I can't believe these people made it through college and etc. etc. Then I get home. Rite Aid calls, "It's too early," they tell me. I dig around through all my drawers (I always put my pills in one drawer, but afterall, I am ASININE, and its quite possible at this point that they've been placed in the wrong drawer). I hang up with Rite-Aid attendant who has agreed to call my insurance Co. back to see if they can do anything and promptly find my pills under the sink. SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT.

I.
SUCK.

I was slightly rude to the triage nurse @ my Dr.'s Office and now I feel like (for lack of a better word) a BITCHOLA.

Oh well, she just called me and I was super nice and thanked her profusely for her time.

Anyhow, I have my pills. All is well. I am retarted. The End.

And on a less asinine note, here are some cards I've been working on:





16 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You make me laugh!!! I too have been in the same place and have felt like taking my foot and inserting into my big stupid mouth!!!! Oh well, we are all HUMAN!!! I love the cards and did you use the SC Kit on these!!!! You rocked them!!!! Have a Fabulous Friday!

bethchien said...

ahahha I sooo love your stories!! And yes, I do asinine sh@# all the freaking time...like on a daily basis. haha
I am just utterly amazed at the beautiness that are you cards. Girl, can you please ship them all to me? lol
I love every single one of them!! they are wicked cool, and so creative. I have just started making cards and found that they are a bit of a challenge for me. They are just totally different from any other projects I have done. So, don't be surprised if you see a few of your cards scraplifted! haha
Talk at ya soon, babe! :P
B

Lisa said...

Great cards! And thanks for helping me realize I am not the only one doing asinine (your favorite word today) things on a regular basis. lol! If it makes you feel any better, my middle name is MORON!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lauren said...

Ohhh Gorgeous cards!! SO love them all.. Fabulous work!

shalay said...

Haha I love hearing stories of stupidity! It makes me feel slightly more normal when other people also have asinine (great word!) moments. Oh, and those cards are gorgeous!

Deana said...

I use asinine... & your story made me laugh.

Lovin' your cards... epecially the girlfriend & baby cards!

Vee said...

love your cards!!!!! have a great weekend! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... I overly use the word asinine and the hubby berates me for it! LOL! I love your story and you are such a good story teller. Glad to know I am NOT the only one who does this sort of thing! Loving those cards, way too cute! And sorry, I don't remember where I got that dry cleaning tag.... I collect way too much stuff!! Anyhow, you are soo welcome for the goodie bag, hope you are enjoying it and have a great weekend!

Houston said...

LOL! Love the cards, especially the one with the giraffe, very cute!

Anonymous said...

lol great story! Under the sink is a weird place, but I lose my claritin pretty much everyday, so Im not really one to judge!! Have a great weekend!
XoXo
Amy

Emine_Pala_Art said...

LOL

the cards are fab

xoxo
Emine

Chris Dodaj said...

You are funny! I love your cards, they are beautiful!

Kelly said...

That's so funny!!
Love your cards - they are gorgeous!

Danica said...

; ) I can so relate! I LOVE your card creations!!!

Rani said...

that....was by the....the best post I have read to date!!!! I am totally rolling!!!! Feel like I was right there listening to you rant!!!!

Love your cards...especially the little elephant one!

Denise said...

please read the swimsuit post comment I left and then just know that your assinine stories are what keep me from plugging up the toilets in the million dollar houses I clean.