Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Going Under the Knife

Have you seen that Purple Onion is having a HUMUNGO clearance sale? Better go check it out ... they have lots of stuff on sale! Here's a LINK TO THEIR OVERSTOCK SALE !!


Also, I am having surgery tomorrow. Remember those stupid little ear infections I kept getting? Yeah, due to a hole in my ear-drum... since I was SIX. HOLY CRAP. I dunno why it never got fixed sooner, but now it'll be done and over with and I'm hoping I'll be feeling up to par Friday so I can spend the day recuperating and scrapbooking.

I've been battling a cold (OMG, this post is so negative) since we got home from GA so I've been trying to go to bed early and rest up before getting cut into. I think its slowly getting better...

On a happy note, I made buttermilk pancakes for dinner because a. we had buttermilk to use up and b. we've not gone shopping since we got home. They were SO good :) They really reminded me of the pancakes my grandma used to make us. She always had buttermilk on hand.

I'll update Friday and let everyone know I'm not dead. (I'm so joking... I know I'll be fine).

Oh, and I'm pregnant.

(April Fools)!!

15 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You stinker, you got me on that one!!!! Good Luck with your surgery, I will be sending prayers your way!!!!! YUMMO, Buttermilk pancakes are my fave! My Nana used to make them and they were the best!!!! Take care of yourself, Missy!!!

Sasha said...

GIRL!
I was like OMG congrats .. and then I see that little ass April Fools LOLOL .. you got my azz ..

Girl Ima have you in my prayers boo and I hope you get a speedy recovery and stuff ..

hugs and mmm waffles and pancakes for dinner are the bestest ..

Sasha

Christina C. said...

OMG girl, you totally had me.
Sorry you are feeling so sick. Good luck with the surgery. Pancakes are delicious.
Hope you feel better soon.

Lisa said...

Yeah, another one bites the dust! I fell for it too! I'll say a prayer for you and here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

bethchien said...

hahha April Fool's!
Good luck with surgery!
:D
B

Michelle Gautreaux said...

I was like thinking this post is oh so serious and then bam - you're prego and oh I get it!!!
Good Luck with your surgery and that's no joke!

bethchien said...

yep, those ugly gold frames I bought when I went antiquing.
:D
B

Deana said...

I totally ALMOST missed that tiny little April Fools statement at the bottom... little miss trixter.

Good luck with the surgery & hope the cold goes away soon. :-)

jacque4u2c said...

YOU ARE SO BAD!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SOOO BAD!!!!!!!
Bad Aimee!
Hope the surgery goes well and you feel much better afterwards. Will be looking for the post to know you are still alive, I don't want to drive out there to find out because I KNOW I will get lost! LOL!
PS you and Stephanie need to stop plugging that sale! Blah, must resist spending money!

Genevieve said...

You totally had me, I was coming on here to post a congrats...we should have known better!

Good luck with your surgery though, for reals. Rest and recoup. :)

Sharmaine said...

Hope everything goes well and you recover swiftly.

Vee said...

good luck with your surgery, you had me with the preggers line, lol good one! :)

Denise said...

you suck and I love you!

Denise said...

that sounded mean. Be well, enjoy your rest and maybe some good drugs? You really got me with the pregnant thing. :)