I watched Slumdog Millionaire, Australia, Juno (for the 25th time), 27 Dresses, Nights in Rodanthe, every show on our DVR and read half a book.
I got a bunch of aprons cut out and started stitching them up. I'm trying to keep myself busy. The second shot is a close-up of the aqua stitching (WOOHOO, love that color!)
How was your weekend? What did you eat? I ate this, but don't tell cuz its soooo not good for you!
Yeah so far the worst thing about the surgery is having a cotton ball packed in my ear 24/7 and everybody thinks its funny that I can't hear so they all joke and say "HUH"... to me all the time. God love them. Can't wait till that part's over. If you see my husband, will you swat him on the behind for me? Hehe. Happy Monday!
9 comments:
Cute apron!!!! Sounds like a busy weekend for someone resting! :)
Fantastic apron! great job!
Love the apron! I've always wanted an apron, but I still don't have one. And I know how to sew!!! Hope you are recovering at warp speed, my friend!
You make the best aprons....:)
Sorry you still aren't feeling 100%, hope you start feeling better soon. In the meantime, keep watching movies and eating fried bananas. :)
cute apron, love the cherry print and the stitching. Hope you start feeling like yourself soon and I hope you enjoyed that sandwich. Yum!
sometimes it is nice to just chill out and watch movies. that apron IS supercute. hope you continue to feel better!
Glad you're able to get in some crafty time while you recover. I have a really cute apron someone made me, but I never remember to wear it. I think I need to get it out and put it in my kitchen ;)
cute apron and that fried p.b. and banana sandwich looks freaking awesome!
i love p.b. and banana sandwiches! Yum!
I am glad you are feeling better...except when you burp.
:P
B
nice apron...mine's cuter :)
the movie watching, book reading, fried peanut butter and banana sandwhich eating, apron making sounds a little like heaven. Lucky. I just watched be kind rewind this weekend and I think it is my new favorite movie. Have you seen it?
Post a Comment