Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cats? Really?

So there's this thing. In my shrink's office. That I see every time I go. This thing frightens me a little. Makes me think that maybe I'm not the crazy one. Makes me wonder what sort of people are out there. The sort of people that would make a book about DANCING WITH CATS. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Check this out... 'nuff said.


(Um, sorry about the photo quality... I snapped it on the sly with my phone camera... I didn't want anyone seeing me actually interested in a book about dancing with cats, I thought they might throw me in the looney bin).

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You have me laughing do hard I can hardly type! Love the pic on the sly and I must admit that book would scare me tooooooooo!!!! Thank you for making me smile!!! :)

Lori W said...

I have a signed copy from the author if you want it.....bwahahahahaha!!!!

erinrwillis said...

Wow. Weird. Not sure whether to laugh or what. It's kinda funny. That woman's hair is crazy.

Denise said...

Aimee, if I haven't been doing kegels since my first pregnancy 13 years ago, I would have just involuntarily wet my pants. I LOVE you. You make the day just so much better.

How's your ass?

Deana said...

I'm not really a cat person... 'nuf said. :-)

Have a great weekend! :-)

bethchien said...

I really don't know what to think about that.

Holly said...

Bwahahaha! That is, quite possibly, the most disturbing thing have ever seen. Dancing with cats? Really, really?

Lisa said...

Ummm, yeah. Your shrink needs a shrink. Maybe you should check the yellow pages for a new one. Make sure they advertise "No Cat Dancing Allowed".