I don't know if you're aware, but Purple Onion has some new stamps coming out and Michele is giving away a few sets over on her blog. She's also got a bunch of samples up to showcase the cuteness!
Go read all about it and enter to win a free set. You won't be sorry, I totally adore them!
Here are a few cards I did with the newbies (and can I just say, I freaking LOVE the orange slices??)

Oh... and I thought I should post a picture of Harry... you know, for the full visual effect from yesterday. So here he is. Mr. Mouth Breather Extraordinaire! 
5 comments:
Bwah! I love the home slice card. You're so clever! I would have never thought of 'hey home slice'.
Harry's cute!...Great cards! I esp love the home slice and butterfly ones!
Just laughed out loud again about Harry. I really do have a sick sense of humor...
♥ those adorable cards... heading over to Purple Onion now! :-)
very cute cards, but that cat is even better. ;)
oh Harry.
lovin those little slices Aimee and one word for courtney love-
hot mess
Post a Comment