Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Never Do This, Really, I Never Do This

(does that title remind you of something... I'll give you a hint... LOTS OF BRIDESMAID dresses and Bennie and the Jets)

I stole this from Stephanie's Blog. But obviously I put in my own responses. Duh.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Floating the Yakima River
2. Making Pumpkin Butter
3. Reading "The Winter Rose" (if my aunt would ever hurry up and finish it).
4. Having a scrap day with the girls in September AND October.
5. Shedding a few pounds
6. My Birthday!!
7. Going to pick something and drink wine this fall, whether it be apples or pears.
8. DAVE MATTHEWS ON LABOR DAY!

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Worked a half hour of OT @ Work
2. Made Peach Butter
3. Made Blueberry Jam
4. Canned 20 lbs of Nectarines
5. Ate Terryiaki
6. Watched an Episode of Big Love (Love that show!)
7. Cleaned my whole kitchen like three times (Canning, you know)
8. Had a phone interview.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Go back to school to be a photographer or a chef
2. Stop eating Junk Food
3. Win the lottery
4. Scrapbook every day, even if just for a little bit.
5. Get a kayak and learn to use it!
6. Run a 1/2 Marathon
7. Get a new job
8. Motivate my husband to be more healthy

8 TV shows I watch:

1. Big Love
2. Weeds
3. Philanthropist
4. Deadliest Catch
5. Real World (Hey, I like it...shut up)
6. Nip Tuck
7. Grays Anatomy
8. Six Feet Under

8 things I collect:

1. Milkglass Vases
2. Vintage Jars
3. Winnie the Pooh Christmas Ornaments (Don't laugh, this started years ago)
4. Scrapbook Goodies
5. Starbucks City Mugs
6. Underwear (I must... I have a million pairs)
7. Music
8. Kitchen Gadgets (I LOVE THEM!)

What are 8 things you are excited about?

1. The future of our country
2. Trying new breakfast spots
3. Canning (always)
4. Finding an awesome pair of shoes
5. Losing weight
6. A new career
7. DAVE MATTHEWS BAND ON LABOR DAY
8. Hiking on Chinook Pass this weekend.

What are you doing this weekend, what are you eating? I'm making a friend of mine's baked potato salad, it is indeed better than mine. And I can't wait to share it with some new fans :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go rent kayaks! I love it! Though I definitely need more time on the water.
This weekend? Going shopping down near Portland with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law on Saturday. Not sure about Sunday, I have some house projects I need to get working on.
Eating? Sandwiches with chips on them. Don't know why, just on a sandwich kick lately.

erinrwillis said...

Love your lists!! I'm so impressed w/all your canning and making stuff. WOW!....And I hope your phone interview went well!

Jocelyn said...

Oh my your canning sounds awesome....I just wish I could get the energy to so something productive....Pumpkin butter....YUMMO!!!!! Loved your list...learned so much about you and I LOVE DAVE!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Michelle Gautreaux said...

love that show, i always want to rock out to Bennie & the Jets ... and i don't know a single other person than myself that watches Big Love, so glad i found someone that does.