OMG, I rhyme. Isn't that cute?
My good friend Stephanie (aka livingroomfloor), is giving me a set of her spinorty new Halloween Tags to give to one of my blog readers.

All you have to do is favorite my shop, buy something from me, make me a cake, send me a card.
Kidding! Just leave a comment! You have until Tuesday evening. :) I'm feeling a little giddy. Its my last day of work at this place I've loved to hate. Cut me a little slack, k?
Have a fantastic weekend!
19 comments:
pick me, me, me!!!!!!
enjoy the last day!
Um, Stephanie freaking rocked these. I love the bat! The spider! SPOOKY!!!!!
Enjoy your last day. Love these tags.
I agree... Steph rocked the tags. Congrats on the last day!! :)
Those tags are awesome and you are tooooo funny!!! :)
I would love to have these tags.
Don't work too hard on your last day!
Meeeeee! Although I should probably actually buy some from Steph, huh??
Cute!
I'm so glad it is your last day! Good luck on Monday!
those are so cute, she's so talented!
good luck in your new job - these tags are awesome - thanks for the chance to win.
oooh i love halloween and all things black white and orange, so pick me already!!
Happy last day. And wishing a even happier first day soon.
Yeah, I am def loving those tags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a box for you.
it will make it to the PO eventually. Thinking you must be nervous and excited about monday. Have a great weekend! Don't pick me-I seriously just wanted to say hi.
Adorable tags! Soooo happy for you & your new job. I'm toasting you as we speak! LOL! :-)
Those are ador-eeebl-eh! I love Halloween and those tags are the best! Happy last-day at work, and enjoy your new job!
Ha, ha, read your last few posts. Good luck at your new job. Exciting!
These are so amazing! I want I want!
those rock! i so love halloween, so much i would staple one of those to my head and yell trick or treat! okay, you found me in a weird mood too...happens a lot
Post a Comment