haha I soooooo know what you mean!!! I FINALLY cleaned it (i even did before/after pics on FB) and it's right back to being messy! lol But, that is a sign of a genius, right? :P Good luck! Hope you don't lose a limb or anything! B
I've been doing a bit of organizing myself - I went through all my loose paper last night, and I was like WTH do I have all this stuff??....Good luck w/the HOLY CRAP mess.
5 comments:
Of course I want to visit. Those passes though...yikes. When you are done digging out let's think of a fun christmas ornament swap or something?
haha I soooooo know what you mean!!! I FINALLY cleaned it (i even did before/after pics on FB) and it's right back to being messy! lol
But, that is a sign of a genius, right? :P
Good luck! Hope you don't lose a limb or anything!
B
LOL! Sounds like we have twin scrap-rooms! Good luck!
sounds like mine, I go in there and can't find my way out!
I've been doing a bit of organizing myself - I went through all my loose paper last night, and I was like WTH do I have all this stuff??....Good luck w/the HOLY CRAP mess.
Post a Comment