
First of all, we're going to be having a Black Friday Sale in our Etsy shop all day Friday. So please, keep your eyes peeled. (That sounds disgusting... peeled eyes. Ew).
White meat, dark meat
You just can't lose
I fell off my moped
And I got a bruise
I mean... who comes up with this shit? He slays me.
I have my very first ever pumpkin cheesecake in the oven. My mom saw it on the Food Network and called me to tell me I should make this one because it had a gingersnap cookie crust. Gee, doesn't that sound horrible? So of course I immediately pulled the recipe and got the stuff and now its in the oven. :) The sucker is like 3" tall. Needless to say, I'm impressed.
I just bought three new patterns off Sublime Stitching. They are so stinking cute I couldn't pass them up.
Spaced Out

The Black Apple

Forest Friends

Mmmm, I have never embroidered, but its time to learn. I used to cross stitch, it can't be that different, I'm sure. Any tips?
What are your Thanksgiving plans?
7 comments:
It has been awhile since I did regular or cross stitch embroidery. I probably wouldn't be the source. But I say go for it.
Thanks for the reminder of Adam Sandler's song. I will have to post that on my site on Thursday! Have a wonderful thanksgiving.
Annemarie (mommyvictory - sistv)
LOL! Nice lyrics. It definitely puts me in the mood for Thanksgiving. I saw that recipe on Food Network. It looked awesome. Wish it was baking in my oven instead of yours!
i heard the Turkey song today for the first time this season..always brings back a smile, lol.
I heard the song today toooooo and had to giggle!!! Oh the cheesecake sounds wonderful..I will be baking all day tomorrow!!
Plans for us include going to dinner at my Mom and Dad's...the family will gather there this year since our downstairs is still under construction...I am cooking up a storm to take things for dinner!!
Wishing you a Happy Turkey Day!
sounds delish, save me a piece! :)
going to my bro's in Bonney Lake for dinner on T-Day.
Love those patterns!!
I just looked up Adam Sandler's T-giving song on YouTube before heading over here. I love him!!
Hope you have a terrific Thanksgiving, Aimee. :)
Today my plans involve LEFTOVERS! Oooh, yeah. :)
LOVE that Adam Sandler song!
Post a Comment