Pentax DSMobile 600

Is it a waste of money? Or would it be worth it? I have two huge ziplock bags full of receipts from last year and by full, I mean stuffed, I should probably have a third for the overflow. We save all our receipts because it usually saves us a bit on our taxes and I figure... why the hell not?
In other notes, I am starting Weight Watchers for the third time? Fourth time? today... not sure, I've lost count. Every time I do it, it works, its only when I quit and life gets in the way that trouble rushes in.
Mom made steaks for dinner Saturday night, I made the most amazing little Jalepeno poppers. And we had a lime tart for dessert to celebrate Sister and Dan's birthday. Then yesterday we had a True Blood Season 2 Marathon and ate homemade crock pot french dips, a big yummy salad, and I brought a crock pot cake. YUM. Very fun.
(I stole this image right from Rhee's blog, I'm not taking credit for it ... ours were devoured long before I camera was even thought to be pulled out).Today is back to work (YUCK). But there is a job that's come open that I'm thinking of applying for. Not my dream job, but it is days. I'm not quite qualified for it but if I apply, I figure at least then I'll get the word out there that I'm interested in moving on up. It can't hurt.
How were your weekends?
9 comments:
We've made those lil' poppers about 15 times since November. Everyone wants us to bring them EVERYWHERE now! ;) Yummm!
yum.. those look good!
good luck with the application!
It was good. Very restful...but not nearly long enough.
I miss you.
Gosh... we just save ours up in a binder and it seems to work out ok. I think scanning them would be cool but opening the images might be a bigger pain than just sorting through them. I dunno.... curious to see what you decide to do.
Crock pot cake??? Wow... that sounds totally cool and your french dips sound delish too... I have not made those in months!
Oh my...that looks super-yummy! :) good luck on the job-applying, too!
all that food sounds so yummy! i loooooove true blood, is season 2 out already? i must get it! good luck with weight watchers...i'm working on sparkpeople myself. some days are good and some days are not so good.
I have looked into getting neat receipts. The program sounds really easy but I have already has a circumstance where we MUST have original receipt in order to get a refund (vehicle recall stuff) so I have thought perhaps I should just toss all the grocery/household stuff and hang onto bigger ones. Let us know what you decide!
I LOVE that scanner .. let me know if you get it .. and what you think. I wish I could say more than that but I have no clue .. I DO KNOW there is a girl .. at TMO that has one I think and I can ask her .. the Air Force purchased it so it might be good LMAO ..
that bacon looks so good girl ..
xoxo
oh that looks yum.
I have a stolen tuesday Aimee! Nothing to do but want to do EVERYthing-know what I mean? Bill and I went out for dinner on Saturday with a gift certificate. love that. Had beef filet with a port wine sauce and blue cheese topping. The mash potatoes almost made me faint. Did I stop there? um, no. had to order the chocolate cake with caramel and pecan drizzle. My ass is huge :)
but well worth it. plus, we remembered why we were crazy enough to get married in the first place!
Post a Comment