Do you know the dophin, does he call you at home? Do you have a dorsal fin?
Hungry Fella? There ya go.
Okay, that's enough.
Sorry long time no posty. Its been a little crazy around here. Some "stuff" has been going on behind the scenes. Also I've been doing projects around the house, painting, etc. And cooking a lot.
So, sometimes if I pick out five meals, it takes us two weeks to eat them because each meal makes two nights of dinners (unless its for 8, and then I try to cut it back).
But I did finally make all those yummies, ending today with the stuffed chicken breasts, which... holy cow. I know I'm going to love because I tasted the filling ... it was good. It was REAL good. Make it.
The wasabi pork chops were off the hook... the only one I don't think we'll probably make again is the braised bistro chicken. It was okay... but sorta flavorless. It wasn't horrible... but it wasn't worthy of a week-night staple, that's for sure. Those wasabi pork chops on the other hand...HELLO.
Anyway, this past weekend I got to hang out with a bunch of my favorite girls. We scrapped and listened to music. We were at a church camp, so there was no champagne, which I must say... is definitely sad. (especially so when we were walking through the wine isle looking for snacks to bring and even the Franzia was calling my name). Alas, we survived without nightcaps and were quite productive to boot! I made 9 new pages and basically obliterated my Studio Calico kit that came conveniently the DAY BEFORE I left. Hello Studio Calico, I love your guts!
So... here are some scrappies from this past weekend.
How was your VD?
Hubs and I took a chance to use our $25.00 coupon to HG Bistro which I love. They have amazing food, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And apparently they have live music on Friday nights as well. Who knew? I was impressed. Very impressed. I had this sweet pecan chicken over a bed of roasted sweet potatoes. CJ had a stuffed chicken breast with Gruyere... YUM. And then we split a slice of cheesecake drizzled in some raspberry wonderful. And then I fell into a food coma. But was quickly brought back by a glass of bubbly ;)









9 comments:
Beautiful work here today - like a fest for the eyes! And love what you did with the SC kit - totally inspires me to go play with mine now!
Love what you did with the Kit....wow you were a BUSY BEE!!!
I need to try out the Pork Chops...sounds yummy!!!
Have a great one!!! :-)
so glad you had a good time! Love all the pages! We need to plan something for March where alcohol IS allowed.
saying you were in grade school when Ace Ventura came out just about killed me though!
You've been very productive! Love the layouts...especially the first one. It really catches my eye. :)
i.love.ace.ventura. The bro and I watched it a million times over summer vacation on year.
"heeelllo, satan!"
"is that the reeeed or thuh white?"
"einhorn is finkle...finkle is einhorn..."
Fantastic layouts and I love your Bakers Dozen layouts!
Can't wait to get my kit.
Ooh, I love the LO's you made. So hard to pick a favorite!
Hope you're ok these days.
Wow, gorgeous pages Aimee! And you're definitely an inspiration when it comes to cooking...hubs and I are L-A-Z-Y when it comes to making food, but hearing about what you eat makes me want to spend more time in the kitchen! Delish!
Sounds like you've been productive and happily busy as of late, that's awesome :)
Major eye candy in that post... awesome pages, Aimee!
But for pete's sake... please don't ever let Franzia even attempt to call your name. That is not real wine... that is real yucky! LOL! My wine days would be over if that's all that was left! LOL!
Just being funny... because I assumed by your wording that you wouldn't have actually bought that. Umm... right? LOL!
Ok, enought about wine... off to lunch. Minus the wine... :-)
Post a Comment