I did a little scrapping actually. It's bee a while. Did the Sunday Sketch on Studio Calico... love their fun little sketches every Sunday, I try to play along when I can.
Here's my layout:

Lately I'm really inspired by things in the home also. Ever since last Friday on my little drinking and websurfing jaunt (careful... it can be dangerous) I've been addicted to this site. These people are amazing. I want to be them. In fact, I'm getting paint and redoing some walls in the house this weekend! I have a ton of frames that I've been collecting and I'm going to fill them up with crafty projects, photos of family and friends, and hang them on the wall. I'm also thinking of giving my hand a go at tiling and redoing the backsplash in our kitchen. I hear its one of the most simple projects for a beginning tiler. I think I can do it!
Whats inspiring you these days?
9 comments:
mega swet LO!! Love the photos too!
I knew you would love that site! I'm excited to see your before and afters. I wish I had time to play too!
I've been addicted to that site for a couple of months now. love it! Cant wait to see what you do now!
love your layout as well.
I so can not create when the house is a mess... I think that's why I've been stuck lately. hosting craft night helped last night though. we sat in the kitchen so I couldn't see how messy our project room was! lol!
I love this lo sketch! I have a layout to use for it next weekend. WOOT!
absolutely LOVE your take on the weekly sketch.. it really caught my eye
Happy birthday to your mom! 50 is a short 7 years away for me and I am excited-especially if I look as fab as your momma. Oh-and tiling? totally doable but there is a great trick for the back splash that my husband uses, premium adhesive, instead of the other stuff they recommend. He's used it for years.
gorgeous layout, i love decor8 and tumblr for inspiration these days! :) happy monday!
omgosh I love ur layout!!! I cant wait to try that sketch!!
wow babe!!!! that is my new fave from you! that is such an amazingly wicked cool layout! I love love love the design! so gorgeous!
hope you are having a good weekend so far!
B
Post a Comment