Friday, February 26, 2010

EEEEe...

Thats a squeal of delight.

This Labor Day (like last, and the one before and before and before and before minus one in there somewhere for Jamie's wedding)... Jamie and I are going to see our very most favorite Dave Matthews Band. The excitement is almost unbearable!!!

We get to see this:



And I'm soooo excited! Girls trip this year. Just Jamie and I. Of course we'll be meeting some friends there. We have seats too which I haven't gotten seats for years because the boys always come. But this year, we're doing it up right. Maybe I'll even rent a zoom lens for the occasion ;)

WHOO HOO, I'm so excited, you don't even know. I think this makes 22 & 23x I've seen him live in concert and its still not even close to getting old.

Hello Dave Matthews Band, I love you! yes I am a self proclaimed dork as well!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yeah for Girl trips and Dave!