Saturday, April 10, 2010

Engagement Photos (Professional)

Jess and Dan had some professional engagement photos done. I can honestly say, I love their photographer. A lot. Sergio Mottola.

I don't know how I feel about the shots in their backyard, but the ones in the gravel pit... I LOVE them. Who takes pictures in a gravel pit? Seriously? But it works... I love that jess chose to wear a dress. You can't see them, but I painted her toenails magenta the night before the shoot, just in case she chose to wore flip flops, her nails would be perfectly painted. I think that earns me the good sister piggy award (no food pun intended).

I'm the piggy sister. I'm the piggy sister.

Whatever.

Here's my favorite... check out his blog/website, they're really fun... lots of eye candy!















I love this picture because its real. Thats how jess really laughs, and thats how dan really smiles. Ahhhh. Its perfect!

1 comment:

Denise said...

that is a cute photo Aimee-I think the ones you took were awesome as well. Have fun crafting, drinking and eating this weekend-I am jealous!