Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Little Goodness

I have some ripe bananas chillin up in the fruit basket. And I've been craving some baking. This was a loaf of banana bread I made a while ago...but I came across the picture and man it looks tasty!

I love baking!!

Had I not dilly dallied all evening... I may have had time to make some. But alas, cold cereal it will be tomorrow.

Please share a favorite baking recipe, I'd love to have it.

Thanks!

3 comments:

erinrwillis said...

Banana bread is one of my faves. YUM.

Christina C. said...

While I don't like banana bread I do like greg's mom's apple bread... sadly the recipe is not online.
Love the photo here though. Looks like a good 'do.

Denise said...

yum.
I have some ripe bananas in my fruit basket and I was thinking about baking some bread-with walnuts and crumb topping-but instead I am dilly dallying here on the computer with you.
let's set a date.
get your calender out and let's chat.