this is my grandma, either late 1930s to early 1940s for my best guess. i can't tell where she is, but i love the photo. journaling reads, "grandma battled alzheimers for the latter half of her life. my sister and i are so lucky to have known her before the disease completely overcame her mind. i cherish all the memories we had together."
thanks for looking!

7 comments:
It's beautiful!!
Who needs an "b" and a "c"????
Thanks for sharing.
OK I still LOVE that flower!!!! Fab layout!! So glad that your Kit club is going well! Love all those sneaky peeks on your last post!!
Too Cute. Love the ribbon and the flower.
Wow, such a gorgeous LO, love it!!
Oh I love the story you have told in that page, gorgeous page too!!
Hi there, by the way :)
Psst I have added you to my bloglines and blog so I can come visit again :)
Gorgeous layout - definately coming back to visit. Love your style.
hi there!
found your blog via SIS.
and i LOVe your style!
happy saturday!
Post a Comment