
here's how it works:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Link to on your blog to the person that sent you the award in the first place
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they've won an Award
So here are my 7 faves... my secret guilty pleasures... my loves...
denise
stepho
pip
janine
mandi
emily
theresa
also, i got my new hot pink peep toes for my best friend's wedding this week. they're killer. the funny thing is, i love heels, but i'm already almost 6 feet tall, so when i wear them, i'm like this gargantuan beast. i totally baked an angelfood cake while wearing them tonight. you know... gotta break them in. they can't be afraid to bake, that's fo shizzle.
also, i have made my music player not come on automatically. if you would like to listen to kate nash fifty billion times like me, feel free to hang out on my blog
sweet dreams and happy fourth everyone!
2 comments:
Yeah, that's right..You do what I say.
Did someone boss you around to take of your music? I have wanted music on mine but I have a bossy friend as well that says...NO! I do what she says....
thanks for the award! I am going to get on it after the weekend!
Denise
Post a Comment