Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eloise is LIVE

and going quickly!

Here are some layouts and a card I did with this kit, I LOVED it (you can get one HERE:

9 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

gorgeous colours
Maggie

Anonymous said...

AWESOME WORK..LOVE IT

Sandy said...

hey!! thanks for visiting my blog...it likes visitors. (-: funny b/c i was just lookin' at yours earlier this morning! (-:

Charleen said...

CUTE! Love the little butterfly...I'm on this butterfly kick right now. Can't get enough of them!

Anonymous said...

I love these layouts!
Fantastic stuff in that kit.
Sandra

Paz said...

Breath taking layouts there!!

I love the title of your blog:)

Denise said...

I love what you created! The kit is amazing...hubby is out of work but I am gittin one as soon as things turn around!

Heidi said...

hi! thanks for stopping by my blog & loving on my s'mores LO...

i just spent some serious time on your blog and i have concluded that 1) your style rocks 2) you have a great sense of humor and 3) i am deeply depressed that i've spent my scrappy allowance and can not get your eloise kit.

but i'll be watching for more!

:)

Unknown said...

holy cow!!! amazing los!!! wow!
and that card is so super cute!