
and i'm 26!!! and i love how people have been giving away things on their birthday... i think its swell. so, i'm going to jump on the proverbial band-wagon and do it too. so i've put together a few things... some love elsie, some basic grey, some rusty pickle, some cosmo cricket, american crafts, etc (and i'll throw a few more things in there before i ship it) to give out. all you have to do is leave a comment. if you want, tell me something about yourself. if you're shy, just say hi :) Leave a comment till next Friday when I'll make a random drawing for the winner!!
thanks for visiting, here's a crappy pic of some of the stuff:

and... if there's something in here you have already or don't like... still sign up... just pass it along to somebody else...that's what its all about :) (okay, that made me think of the hokey pokey!!)
76 comments:
happy birthday best friend! I love you!
Happy Birthday Auto Washer!!!! I'm not going to tell you anything about myself cuz you already know too much!
I just wanna say happy b-day and i hope its a good one for you!
my b-day is two days before Christmas so i feel like i get "overlooked" :)
How generous of you to give something away on your birthday!
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday!
How sweet are you?? LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D
Happy Birthday hun!! You ROCK! I hope you have a wonderful, scrap-happy day!
Hi!! and Happy Birthday...thanks for the chance to win some goodies!
You're awesome, girlie! Hope you have a great birthday!
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AIMEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
AND MANY MORE.........
Sorry, couldn't sing to you, so thought I would spell it out!
Have a great birthday! LIVE IT UP! 26..... wow! To be that young again..... :-)
Thank you for posting a give a way. What a great idea! It's always better to give then to receive, but since you're doing the giving this time, I would love to receive! HA HA
Oh, about myself. I'm a wife, mother of 3, grandmother of 2 and 1 on the way. I work with Seniors (and LOVE every minute of it). Oh, I have 2 dogs and 1 bird.....
What else..... OH YEAH! I'M A SCRAPAHOLIC!!!!!
Take care, have a great birthday!!!
Happy birthday girlie! I turned 30 yesterday :)
Happy Birthday Aimee. I sure hope you have something fab planned for the day! If you find yourself near Southcenter at anytime I will buy you one of the those iced green teas, since that is where there are from. I think I gave you my cell #.... but if not, let me know and I will get it to you.
P.S.
Great giveaway!
Happy Birthday!! The RAK is awesome generous of you! Hope you have a cupcake kind of day!!
Oh wow! How sweet of you to give away something on your birthday!
Have a great birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
how fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
And....what if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?????
Would love some fun stuff!
Lori :)
lorwilb on SIS
Happy B-day. You are just too sweet!!! How fun! :)
WOHOOOOO Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!! :D
Ahhh, to be 26 again....LOL...
Hope you have the bestest birthday ever...
~Shannon
happy happy birthday woman! TWENTY-SIX? AHHHHH......you're still a BABY! ;) Hope you enjoy your day and NOW i'm craving chicken fried steak and eggs....yummy! :D
happy birthday to you
have a good one hugs xx
Don't enter my name for the RAK...just wanted to post a Happy Birthday! I love your blog!!! Enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday Girl! Your older than me. LOL I'm close those.
Enjoy your special day!
First off, Happy 26th Birthday, Aimee!
Second, I'll give you 3 reasons to pick me:
1. I am a friend to all llamas.
2. My environmental plan is better than that other guy's...and...
3. I promise to keep only part of this RAK, and then add some of my own scrappin' stuff to it, and then to RAK somebody else...hoping that that yummy kindness keeps on getting passed and passed around!
BLESSINGS! =-)
26? wow...I always though you were older, you seem so mature.
(snicker)
*snort*
Happy happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday
i don't need anything but still want to say Happy BIrthday!!!
I don't need to be in the RAK (I've got so much stuff!) but I just wanted to stop by and say Happy Birthday!!! :)
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
Happy Birthday, Aimee! Hope you're doing something FABULOUS to celebrate! :-)
(Don't enter me into the drawing since I've already won one of your generous RAKS!)
Happy Birthday!!!!
Uhm, something about myself....
I'm a mom of two little girls!
And last wednesday my second nephew was born and I'm gonna be his godmother!
I'm so honored to be asked for that.
I love to scrap offcourse, it's like therapy to me.
I've started scrapping in the traditional way this year when I found out I have a PPD.
And next year I'm going to get married with the love of my life!!
Jacqueline80
Happy Birthday!! Gosh, to be 26 again...
Happy Birthday Aimee!!!! September is a gorgeous month, isn't it?!?
Hugs,
Simona
Happy B-day! Eat a huge strawberry cupcake covered in frosting and sprinkles....they always make me happy!
Happy Birthday! I sent you some Happy Birthday Happy Mail!
Happy Birthday! Giving away something on your birthday is bound to give you fantastic karma for your upcoming year! Enjoy being 26 - time flies faster and faster with every year.
Best,
ReneeInLA (on SiS)
Happy Birthday...Thanks for the chance to win...
oh man! what a great give away to have on your birthday!
Happy birthday by the way!
My birthday is on christmas eve! (Boo! it's kinda lame)
Oh and... I am allergic to swimming suits. Okay.
Check out my blog!
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com
a_rose_l[at]hotmail.com
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to You
Happy birthday my beautiful friend
Happy birthday to you!
La la la la
Hope you have a great day:)!!!!!
happy happy birthday! Herzlichen Glückwunsch! I hope you are having a great day with lots of sun and LOTS of presents and LOTS LOTS of yummie cake!
hugs
Britta
Happy Birthday!! That's so sweet of you to offer a RAK on your birthday. Hope you have a wonderful day!
put the left foot in...take the left foot out....you do the hokie pokie... ahhh nevermind...LOL
HAPPY 26... i remember that number...5 years ago...{deep sigh}
happy birthday! But I should get the rak because today is my birthday too!! :)
How generous! happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday girl:):):)
*Sigh* too be 26 again!!! LOL
Toasting you!
xxxTracy
Dude you're awesome giving something away on YOUR birthday! Hope you're having a great one!!! =)
Sarah
Hopeyour day is a great one!!!!
happy birthday!!!
26??? is that all?? he hehe.
Happy Birthday, Aimee!
Thank you for the chance.
IfatArt.
Happy Birthday to YOU!
happy happy birthday!! it is a very good idea to give away a RAK on the own birthday!! mine is in may ;)
HAPPY Bithday to you , Happ Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....From Delaina...aka sewscrapsleep
Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!
wow, a little rak really get everyone out! (-; hope you have a great day today - i'm totally gonna do the same thing on my b-day - i love this idea!!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday--what a nice thing to do. Hope you have a good one.
I <3 you, oh so much!!
Happy Birthday beautiful lady!!
--TL
Well aint you something. I love your self portrait. How lovely.
Happy birthday to you. Please leave me out of your RAK giveaway. Just wanted to say I hope you have a great day.
Sandra
Happy Happy Birthday Aimee! I hope you are able to do something fabulous to celebrate 26 :)
Happy Birthday! Enjoy every second of it! I would be overjoyed to the point of tinkling my big girl panties should i win your boat load of scrapping deliciousness!
Thanks for the chance!
Now something about me...I love to saltwater fish with my husband. Something about the warm florida sun, the smell of salt water and a big fish taking your bait!
Have a delightful, exciting, chock full 'o cake BDAY!
YAY!
Wowza! Happy Birthday!!! My 26th was a few months ago, and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it might be. :) Hope that your day is fantastic.
*love*
Well, aren't you sweet to give a gift for your birthday?!!! Count me in! :)
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Aimee
happy birthday to you!!!!
I just had to get rid of the hokey pokey song that you just got stuck in my head!!!!!
Hope you have had a fabby b'day!!
Way to pay it forward. You got the perfect idea on celebrating! HAppy birthday!
HAppy Birthday girl! I have not met you in person but you have been a great buddy to me on sb.com I hope that it was all that you had wanted it to be. You are here to see another year go by and that is wonderful itself so just have fun and enjoy life
Happy Birthday! My birthday was two days before yours! - Louisa
Well a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to you! I'd love to be 26 again. Hope you have a fabulous day. Mine's just a couple months away - I can't wait! Oh, & how very sweet of you to give something away on your special day. I like that. Gonna have to try it.
WHO LOVES YA BABY????!! Happy DAY!
KateB
http://www.kateblue.blogspot.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a fun birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday Dear Aimee...
Happy Birthday to you...
Wow! This is awfully nice of you! Happy Birthday! Three of my kids have birthdays this month too. One, a daughter, is 29 on the 5th, one, a son, is 28 on the 3rd, and the other, another daughter is 16 today!! Hope your birthday was great!!!
Thanks!
Ardelle
auntidel1@aol.com
Happy Birthday!!
Happy happy birthday Miss Aimee!
Happy bithday! I know I'm late, but didn't see your PM at scrapbook.com until just now. I hope you had a fun one!!!
Happy birthday fellow Virgo!! Hope it was the best!
Happy Birthday Girl! Hope your special day rocks!
Post a Comment