Sunday, September 14, 2008

purple onion & one cute kid

ahhh, i've had a fabulous weekend. i decided to make this sort of a last hurrah, I need to HAVE TO get back on track as far as eating right and working out again. this morning cj and i tried out a new cafe by our house. um, yeah, scrumdidlyumptious if i do say so myself. i had some glorious chicken fried steak. i figured if i was going to do it, i may as well do it up royal, cuz its a little hard to fit country fried steak and eggs on a weight watchers plan, you know what i'm sayin?

also, i made another layout for my submission to the purple onion design team. i took a bunch of shots when we were at the fair the other night chowing down on krusty pups, ice cream, scones, etc etc (see why i need to get back on track, i've been spoiled rotten!) i bought and love the antiuqe fair set and also the carnival set (haha, how funny). i didn't really buy them with fair pictures in mind, i just loved them, but they went perfect.

anyway, i'm so inspired by everyone lately and if i could hole myself in this room from sunup to sundown, i probably would. good thing cj drags me out every now and again to eat chicken fried steak and eggs, eh?

here are my two new layouts for purple onion:




i also got to watch a super-sweet little girl yesterday. miss alaina mae, herself. she kept me on my toes, that's for sure... i haven't had a baby that little around for a while (since none of our AHEM... friends will ever let us babysit)

i was trying to get her to smile at the camera...and i had my eyes wide looking at her... omg, this picture cracks me up so bad. i should just delete it, but its too funny... she's just cuter than can be. thanks for looking! happy scrappin everybody!



here's one more:



xoxo,
aimee

6 comments:

Denise said...

I love your face in the photo! great LOs for prurple onion...hope you get it!!

Sandy said...

um...totally rockin' layouts woman! i think 2/3 of the world is on weight watchers....i was thinking the same thing as you tonight as i was scarfing down a bunch 'o ribs! lol.

Anonymous said...

Loving the layouts! Good luck with the Purple Onion!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun.... :)

Love those layouts!! Good luck with purple onion!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, aka DebDoodle here. This keeps telling me my password is incorrect, so I try to resign up and then it tells me I already have an account with that password. Geez, make up your mind. LOL>So I'm signing in anonymously. Hi Amy, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

You are just a baby. My kids are older than you. LOL!! only by a year or so, but still, I could be your Mama. I love that fair LO you did. It's so fun and funky which as you know is the style of yours that I love. I'm not too old to love funky. And that swing thing at the fair....I looooooove that one. I always ride that. and everything else. I hope I never get to old to love the fair rides. You have a very happy birthday and you are so awesome for giving back like that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

DEBDOODLE said...

Okay, I'm trying this again.