Thursday, September 11, 2008

rockin with PURPLE ONION

oh my garsh, so much new and exciting stuff going on!

a few days ago, i received some PURPLE ONION beauties in the mail from my dear ol friend Steph. and by beauties... i mean freaking gorgeous stamps! so... i made a couple of cards

and... you can see other great designs and different noteblock stamps here @ purple onion and you can see Steph's other noteblocks and awesome tags at her etsy shop, here .

I'm just so excited for her!

And don't forget, there are still kits available at the Paperminx Etsy Shop" which have exclusive Living Room Floor transparencies in them this month.

Happy Scrappin!
XoXo,
Aimee

6 comments:

Denise said...

So cute! What no food updates? I live for those. :)

TheresaK said...

I love those cards!!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Great cards luv them !

Norma

Anonymous said...

Soo cute... what did you use for the cauldron? I LOVE it!

Unknown said...

wow, cool works!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Simona

...and thanks for your nice comment on my blog :-)

emily anderson said...

i love the christmas card!