another glorious part of today was that i made the most wonderful broccoli cheese soup ever. thank you steph for the recipe... it was DIVINE.
and the best part of today (and i'm warning you all now, i'm a HUGE dork with a big "d" on my forehead) ... i got cj and my tickets for twilight friday! we're psyched! i can't wait to go! i'm super disappointed with who they have playing edward. he's fugly. what the french toast? hollywood... what were you thinking? i mean, he looks like an emaciated elvis? not that elvis wasn't hot, because he was. but this is not how i envisioned edward. he's all wrong. jacob's cuter in the movie, a fact that annoys a certain someone to no end. but he's not right either. they should have let me do the casting. (i just had a really nasty/wrong thought, so i'll keep it to myself)
anyone else going to see twilight?
here's a new layout I did for dad's album, this means i'm down to five left to go.
8 comments:
i totally agree with the casting. m hubby and i thought orlando bloom would have been a much better choice. we are big lord of the rings fans, though. if you couldn't tell by the fact that we named our son Samwise. :)
Anyways, it looks like we will both be at Twilight on opening night...woo-hoo!!
I love that layout, so cute!
i bought tickets last night!! i'm so excited...and oddly enough, i like edward in the movie, but can't stand the actor who plays him. i think he's cute as edward, but definitely not so cute when he's, whoever he is (i don't even know his name).
can't wait for friday!!
and kristina, i didn't know you named your kid samwise?! i learn something new everyday.
omg... finally someone else who doesn't think they picked the right guy for Edward. Phew!!
Sounds like you had a great day.
Emaciated elvis! LOL. Love that. Yeah, when I first saw who they had playing Edward I was like, "WTF?!" Not AT ALL what I had pictured him looking like. Now he's sorta growing on me, but yeah, they coulda made a better choice on that one. And I'm totally jealous of everyone that's going to see it on opening day! I'm trying to pull some strings right now to see if I can somehow get tickets last minute.
Aimee I think this is one area where we have no common ground....eeek! I have not read the books yet. On my list but I've got a stack 5 high on my night stand. One thing I do know...if you liked them, I'll like them! Food, coffee, books..it's all good.
omg! you got twilight tickets!! i'm totally with you about edward - he's not macho enough - too fem for me...he he. i have a feeling the movie will change our minds though...let me know what you think!! xo
Nope, no tofurkey for me. Have plenty of friends who enjoy it tho.
Mmmm...pie.
PS
Aimee, you rock, come check out the award I left for you on my blog
Post a Comment