Thursday, November 6, 2008

resemblance perhaps?

so... i'm not going to get into the presidential race... but race for state governor, that's another story in its entirety! let me preface this all by saying i'm not a political person really... i don't vote totally democratic or republican, i vote for the person i think is going to do the best job or who has the best ideas. its all about opinion to me... you may not necessarily like my choice, but i may not necessarily like yours either, so i think we're even.

with that said, i live in the state of washington. we have had chris gregoire in office now for a while. i do not like her. i did not vote for her. i went out with a friend for coffee last night and she brought up a good point... chris gregoire looks like jim carrey in the grinch...

can YOU see the resemblance?


personally, i think its almost uncanny.

and thus ends the only politics you'll ever get from me on this blog...

xoxo,

aimee

11 comments:

Denise said...

I practically spit coffee all over the screen my friend! This is how I started my day and I love you for that!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha..... glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read that! Never put 2 and 2 together until now. Thanks for pointing that out!

TheresaK said...

hahaha, don't know who she is , but that is funny!~

T said...

LOL, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ok that was utterly brillant.. my mouth dropped open.. it's uncanny.

Holly said...

Bwahahahaha! I nearly choked on my Coke. That was hilarious! And, I agree... the resemblance is uncanny.

Anonymous said...

I agree! Part Skeletor part Grinch. :)))) lOVE IT!

Shaina Longstreet said...

oh my gosh!!! i live in washington state too, and that is the funniest thing i've seen in awhile! :D :D
HAHAHAHAHA. i know like 26 people i need to send that too.
thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical!!

Sandy said...

you're freakin' funny!! it is a freaky resemblance though. (-; xo

Alexis said...

LOL!! Not sure who she is but that totally made me laugh!!