but then i get to thinking...why should i be hiding my recycling? honest to blog... we're in the 2000's people. its not my fault i work with a bunch of backwoods hicks who think 'recycle' is taking a huge garbage bag full of shreds and burning it on their property way out in the boonies. (kendra, as i'm sure you're aware, this does not apply to you...although not as extreme, you are a recycler too). no, they need to come into this era and realize that there's more to life than hunting, hunting, and more hunting. and that we shouldn't be killing all those poor deer and making them into pelts and leaving them loitering around the office... those blank stares haunt me, you f******! its mean! its inhumane! you do it for sport and you don't even eat the meat! bullpucky!
and that is all. its friday people. lets recycle.
**edit**
steph put some new christmas tags up in her etsy shop. look at these puppies... they're HOT
6 comments:
from one obsessive compulsive recycler to another... Happy (save the earth) Friday. Have a green weekend.
Good for you! I do the same thing at home... finally decided to put my recycling out in the open...currently hiding in the cabinets. I want Andy to build a "recycling center" right by my kitchen island. Go aimee Go!
Kudos to you for taking your part in saving the earth! (and yes, I did just use the word kudos.)
I need to get into that more. I recycle our cans and bottles, but I haven't done paper or anything yet. I think you've just inspired me.
I'm glad you've embraced your inner recycler. Yay to you!
you aren't weird....be proud of your recycling!!! :)
you crack me up! and you've definitely inspired me to recycle more. i try to do my part, but i'm a slacker sometimes. here's to recycling!!
Post a Comment