i don't have much to tell you except that i'm really happy with how the living room came out. i wish i had a before picture... ill have to dig for one. also i could tell you we had wine and cheese with my parents last night and my mom bought this sharp cheddar layered with stilton bleu, and my dad took a bite and made me wish i had my camera handy... the face he made, seriously priceless.
i also found a pug named Oprah that i really want to adopt from a rescue near us... but C.J. won't let me. if we got her i'd probably change her name. her little friend that she was adopted with is named stedman...which is funny, but also racist much? i think yes.
i was contemplating putting my husband's email address up here and letting you all bombard him with emails begging him to let me have the pug. but that would be not nice. (insert dr. evil laugh). no... not nice at all.



***THIS JUST IN*** Michele is giving away a new set of her calendar stamps over at the PURPLE ONION BLOG so you better go over and leave a comment to win them cuz they're super cute. i don't even have them yet! ahhh, the gall. ha!
7 comments:
Me likey!! Great color choice Aimee. And if you don't get the pug, let me know... my hubby wants one. =o)
I t looks so good!! And my dining room and kitchen are the same exact color...:)
p.s. i tagged you on my blog
Beautiful living room. I love the color - rich and warm.
I hope your husband realizes that he has always wanted a pug. :o)
Love your living room!
I like how the living room turned out, nice job! You need a pug, if you have a sense of humor, you need a pug.
love it!! looks amazing!!
Hi! First time visitor..jumped over from Callista's blog. I love, love your living room. It is so warm and inviting! Such an awesome room!
And that is funny about the pug..I just told my boyfriend that I wanted one! lol
Well, I will be visiting again soon! Have a great weekend!
B
Post a Comment