
my mom got me the fantastic little zutter so i can start making mini books (as soon as I get some o-wires). i watched all the how-to video's on youtube so i'm ready to rock n roll. i got an awesome package full of loveliness and thickers from kristina and another complete with a sublime stitching rock and roll pattern, a bag to embroider on and a rockin cool retro tea towel from stepharooni thanks girls, you are both awesome and you made my day!you'll be happy to know my knee (and bum) are healing nicely from the slippy incident just days ago. no damage is permanant.
oh, i almost forgot. my mummy bought me this marvelous thing that i should have been using way longer ago... but have been in the land of glue-sticks... but oh my god, i will NEVER go back. this is love. true love. love sweet love.
i need to give it a name... aimee jr.? okay, wayy too cheesy, but i love this thing, seriously, how did i live without it for so long? my life is now much brighter:

get.one.of.these
for those of you who don't have the pleasure to know me in real life (hardy har har)... i am CHEAP. i would venture to say cheap beyond normal frugality... I will go out of my way for a deal, to use a coupon... etc. i try really hard not to argue with store clerks when i'm in line and there are people behind me funny thing is... it skipped a generation. my grandma is like this because with six kids and not a lot of income, she had to be, they did the best with what they had. my mother (i think because she lived like this) is NOT. she will pay 8.00 extra to have it there in one less day, she does not clip coupons, she will not drive out of her way to get a deal. anyway, not really sure where i was going with that... oh, yes... i used to use gluesticks. never again. never again will i not use this wonderful thing. i love it, i love it, i love it. gluesticks you can (sorry) go to HELL! hahahaha.
9 comments:
Wow! You are a spoiled girl!
Once an ATG is in hand there is no going back.
Ohhh, such great gifts you got!!! Wow! Have a great new years eve and a very happy 2009!!
omg, you ARE a spoiled little brat....wow!! what a payload!! i've got to get me one of those guns too....
have fun with all your awesome goodies!!
I have never even heard of that roller thingy! I am going to have to look it up... AND you can now make little books! You are sooo lucky! I cannot wait to see your creations!
oh wait.. and you got a lens. Spolied. Rotten. I am not sure we can ever talk again.
OMG!! I am soooo spoiled too!! lol
I already have the zutter and the tape dispenser and I can proudly say for both of them... I LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!
If you find a good place (and cheap) place online to buy the tape refills, please let me know.
I think I have found a case (12 rolls) for $100. And though, that sounds like alot...my last case lasted me 1 1/2 yrs!
:P
B
you have defenitely been a very good girl to receive those beautiful gifts ;-)!!!
happy new year!
simona
Aimee, I am going to take a pic of my adhesive gun so we can giggle together...oh and just to make your cheap little self feel better, it is actually cheaper in the long run to use this baby. Just go on uline.com and order the refills in bulk. Seriously, one of the rolls lasts F-O-R-E-V-E-R (said really slowly and with feeling like on Sandlot the movie)
yes, you are spoiled but I am okay with that because I adore you.
Oh very nice!!!!!
Im hoping to get me a zutter soon too so looking forward to seeing how it performs for you!!
Happy new year :)
omg you are spoiled! haha You lucky lady you. Now let's get together and share that wealth! haha
Post a Comment