okay, sorry, that was so 1990's.
i can't post most of my stuffs cuz its for purple onion etc... but here's one i did for purple onion and one little word. its jamie and dustin on their wedding day, using my new studio calico goodness. oh how i love thee.

yeah, so, not much to report. i need to post some drunken pictures from new years, i don't know how interesting they'll be to anyone but myself (hehe). in health news, i'm climbing back on the wagon today. i have my gym clothes, i've eaten healthy, no more junk. also, i am starting a new schedule tomorrow where one week i work 8-430 and the next i'm 630-3 so either way i'll get to be home by 430-ish even with a work out. a time that excites me beyond words. i hate being at the gym till 630 @ night so this will be thrilling and marvelous.
i'm happy to report we went to a party at the neighbors the other day and husband did not say one embarrassing thing. no walmart basket talk, no regifting talk. it was a step in the right direction and i'm proud!
how was everyone's new years?
6 comments:
i watched a ton of chick flicks too!!!! didnt get too much scrapping done though. *sigh*
love that LO
you crack me up! i check out your blog for your hilarious posts. you now have me referring to the inlaws as outlaws and i love it!
What a cool, cool layout! I totally dig it!
Chick Flicked out? Yeah...I am with you AS IF. I don't care if that is the 90's. It still works. LOL!
Beautiful layout!
what a fun photo!
They will be interesting to ME!! I want to see drunken pics! I love drunken pics! ahem..do you remember the jello shot/tacky sweater party pics?! lol
Cool layout! Hope you are having a fun 2009 so far!
B
Post a Comment