Friday, January 23, 2009

its FRIDAY!

oh yay, its friday! and double yay, i get paid today! and triple yay, i lost 1.8 pounds this week! quadruple yay, stephanie is having a sale on her valentines cards (and other cards) her her etsy shop, go check it out folks, look at these new ones, so cute:



aimee vs. food and aimee has won out this week. stay tuned next week to see the outcome.

at work we have these funny schedules. they don't want us to have over-time so we have to break up our start and end times so that we overlap and someone's there all day. this week i'm working the later shift, 8-430... so technically i have time to go to the gym in the morning... but its so hard to get up that early when you know you don't have to! so hard! of course, i slept in this morning, but i'll make it to the gym after work i hope.

tonight i'm going to pick out some new paint for the bathroom (and maybe a new shower curtain WOOT WOOT). Saturday I'm painting and taking out the old mirror to make room for the new. Sunday, Callista is coming over and we're meeting for the first time and scrapping together. I can't wait for that either! I need to do a little cleanup in here as I was working on a little project for a certain sister who's birthday was wednesday (but we're not celebrating till tomorrow).

here are a couple more projects from purple onion.

and... what are you guys doing this weekend?



8 comments:

Crystal said...

Fab layouts and congrats on your weight loss :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the weight loss!!
love those new layouts...:)

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts! And I really like that skull and crossbones... where is it from?!?
Can't wait to meet you on Sunday and scrap away! Let me know if you want me to bring anything.
And CONGRATS on the weight loss you go girl... I need to get my act together!

Nancywithajones said...

love your layouts and congrats on the weight loss. I have been doing wii fit then got new glasses and now im like a drunk cat tryin to walk.. it aint purty.

emily anderson said...

congrats on losing the poundage!
woot woot!

and i got my paper minxy stuff yesterday! double woot again!
thanks so much friend! can't wait to play with it!

bethchien said...

I soooo love the Halloween lo!
And have fun with Victoria tomorrow!!! I want to see all the pretties that you guys make. :P
B

Birgit said...

Great LO's and those cards are really cute! Congrats on the weight loss!!

Julie said...

Love the projects you Purple Onion Aimee. Congrats on loosing the weight. lol As my mum says I must be walking behind you. You lost and I think I found.