Sunday, February 22, 2009

by golly, i've done it

i'm re-decorating. i really suck at anything html, etc. but, i've managed to edit the html and get myself three colums with spaces in between so i'm feeling pretty proud. (yes, i even patted myself on the back). please don't burst my bubble.

and yes, i know the header doesn't match, ill change it eventually, one thing at a time my dears... one thing at a time.

i hope you're all having a swell weekend, the champagne jelly turned out fabulously! i'm going to give away one champagne and one orange marmalade (i totally changed the recipe around and added a little vanilla and i think its pretty damn good).

if you'd like to win some jelly, just leave me a comment with a favorite blog you love to read and i'll enter you in the drawing. also, if you love me, please add me to your 'follow list'... i finally added a link up there.

suh-weet! how was everyone's weekend?

i'm off to see the reader!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks good! :)
I woul love to taste your jam...:)
Have fun at the reader!!

Sharmaine said...

No jelly, but WOWee love what you have done with the place!! Wish I could do the 3 column thing, it looks so good. No time to play so stuck with 2 for now :)

emily anderson said...

totally want your jelly.

does that sound bad?

em

Jocelyn said...

Love to taste the jams and jellies. I have added you to my faves!!! I am also following now, and I have so many blogs that are my faves!!! Check out www.audreypetit.wordpress.com. She does some awesome pages and cards!!! Love the look of the Blog so far and thanks for stopping by!!

LollyChops said...

JELLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go on the HTML editing girl! If you ever need helps let me know!

mmmmmm I want your jelly too.

...and yeah that sounds weird but I don't care. Jelly is the best.

Denise said...

Hey! At least you got a blog header!! I haven't even changed that on mine yet. Hmmm...favorite blog? I just got a new computer so a lot of my old links are gone...slowly adding new ones, like my friend Shannon:
http://shannoncoyne.typepad.com/my_weblog/atom.xml
or a classic like CZ:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/typepad/cathyzielske/my_weblog
...hard to choose!

Amber Zimmerman said...

Blog looks lovely! I tried to do a 3 column - but mine looked purty sad. I still have to figure that html out.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love the new pic and the new look! Fun stuff!
My weekend was OK. Nothing much to note. Going to take tomorrow off, the hubby is off and I don't get to spend much time with him anymore.
Can't wait until the first!

Tracie H said...

Congrats on figuring out how to add the third column - I failed miserably when I attempted to overhaul my blog and gave up trying!

Dionne said...

What the heck? Champayne Jelly? That sounds amazing! I found you by accident, but glad that I did!

Dionne said...

Oops, and a site I recommend would be http://www.operationnice.com/

Deana said...

Lovin' the new blog & even better that you figured out how to do it by yourself!

That jelly sounds yummy.

So, here's a yummy blog that always inspires me...

http://kathielink.blogspot.com/

:-)

Dayami said...

I think it looks GREAT! I wish I knew how to work it myself :)
Have fun playing w it.
Dayami ;)

amytangerine said...

great job!
i love looking at the Oh Joy! blog. Such fun inspiration!

Julie Howard said...

Aimee! Your blog is lookin' great! You must share with me how you figured out the three column deal. Is there a tutorial or something you can point me to? I'm a major blog junkie but there are several that I visit on a daily basis. My newest fave is http://frecklednest.blogspot.com/

Oh! And vanilla marmalade for me! Yummmm...

bethchien said...

Hey baby!! I will sooo def "follow" your blog. I have been stalking you for a while anyways, so why not make it known to the public! haha

It's going to be a few more days until I can get the crazy ass pics up from Friday night, but I will let you know when I do. ;P

And I am sooo proud of you for the 3 columns. You are way smarter than me. I had to get someone to fix my blog up. lol

Hope you had a good weekend! Holla at ya later! ;D
B

Rachel said...

I actually like your header!

Kristii said...

I am loving your remodel!! Way to go girl!! One day I will play with mine, but until then I will enjoy your inspiration!!

jessicamae3 said...

I love jellies and jams!
My grandmother was queen of making a beet jelly that was so absolutely amazing....jellies bring back fond memories of a wonderful woman who passed to soon!
jessicamae3@yahoo.com