So today I went through all the bins underneath my sewing table. I got rid of glass/ceramic paints, glitter, old colored pencils, watercolors, stencils, foam stamps, gift bags I've been hoarding, magazine photos of Paul Walker and Leonardo DiCaprio I cut out when I was in seventh grade and had on a bulletin board in my room to drool over. I giggled over old love letters from high school boyfriends and silly tidbits they'd given me over the years that I'd saved. I filed some of them away. I purged my bookshelves, my game stash, my stamp collection, and tried to sneak out a few things of hubby's but he caught me and I was shut down. Damn, next time he's out... hahahaha (evil laugh). I photographed it all and put a bunch of it on craigslist. Keep your fingers crossed people want my junk so I'll have money to spend in Atlanta in a couple of weeks.
I've also been working on a super secret project for purple onion. It's been finished for a while now but Michele just posted it on her blog. I loved working with her perpetual calendar set, its awesome because while this project took me a while to complete, I'll be able to use it year after year by just switching out the small calendar piece. As each month comes up, I've got it out on my bookcase to show off. (SUCH A DORK, I know).
I hope everyone's weekend is going swimmingly!!
9 comments:
WTG with the purging process! It must be in the air. I had every intention of cleaning out my scraproom, my closet and my garage today. But the beautiful sunshine was drowning out the little voice in my head that was telling me to get off my ass and get busy. Needless to say, I spend the day enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Tomorrow, however, will be a work day for sure. Love your Purple Onion project. Catch ya later!
S.O.B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just left you the longest msg and it is gone. I will write you later b/c that pisses me off!!!! hhahhaa
Sheesh! I know what you mean - I finally purged like four trash bags from my craft room. It was mainly stuff that got shoved in there right before company was coming over - that should of been tossed in the first place!
That perpetual calendar just could NOT be any cuter! :-)
holy crappola that project is so awesome! You are a genius and thankgod not a puker.
Your project ROCKS .. like for real .. and I love that VIRGO aspect of US .. shit has got to get done .. it just gotta get done .. lol
hugs
Sasha
So glad to see you finished your calendar project, they look GREAT!
I see nthese on the blog. They look great.
How freakin' awesome is this?! Love it!!!!!!!
Post a Comment