Monday, March 2, 2009

i don't think you're ready for this jelly

okay, time for the winner... i did the random integer generator for complete randomness and no favoritism...

so because there was one duplicate post, kristi, you're the winner! email me @ adripofcoffee@hotmail.com and ill send your loot.

made a layout tonight using some purple onion goodness and its also for one little word, which i haven't done in a long time, but was feeling inspired.

journaling reads:
26 years old
learning to love herself
struggling to accept her body image
courageous
mature
decisive
kind
becoming confident
loud and quiet
quirky
collector of vocabulary words and hugs
i see me.

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Great LO!!!! Love the journaling!!!! Congrats to Kristi!!! I bet she is going to enjoy that jelly!!! Have a Terrific Tuesday!

waleska said...

I love this, Aimee! :)

Anonymous said...

Terrific journaling Aimee and the layout itself is great, love that pic!

Congrats to Kristi!

Denise said...

Awesome layout! I love the journaling. I just happen to collect hugs, too. Hmmm...imagine that. LOL!

Denise said...

love this Aimee!!
you are so freaking adorable.
pretty to
and not fat.

Anonymous said...

Amazing layout and such wonderful journaling!!

bethchien said...

I love cool hats!!
Did I tell you that mom and I are more than likely coming to SISiversary??!! OH yeah baby!
THere is free drinks in the hotel from 5-7! hahaha

Denise said...

I love this and I hope you win because you are fabulous.